Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Don't know what's happened. Response while on the road has not appeared.

The csv is produced at end and used for teh picon symlinks, no use to you.

The ROI region had an issue where different channels were appearing in the same slot and it picking the first/wrong one. Swap will be of no use to you.

Try with the supplement file.
 
Tried 4 other regions and they do not show correctly either.
Its fairly broken I think.
Any idea on when it can be fixed ?


Don't know what's happened. Response while on the road has not appeared.

The csv is produced at end and used for teh picon symlinks, no use to you.

The ROI region had an issue where different channels were appearing in the same slot and it picking the first/wrong one. Swap will be of no use to you.

Try with the supplement file.
 
I have switched back to ABM for the moment.
Not ideal but at least it works...
What changed in Zeus that caused this issue...
I see that LraiZer hasn't been online on his support page for 5-6 weeks..
Maybe Andy could implement some of these features into VIX ABM to avoid these integration issues ????

:eek:
 
There are two known issues with the plugin. Several channels appear with the same number in the whole list of chanenls. The only known region to be adversely affected is the ROI region. These have been identifed and addressed in the Neutrino version. These are on Lraizer's todo list. When he is good and ready. In his free time.

The plugin is affected by a number of variables. If anybody requires assitance, they should ideally attach:

A screenshot of settings page.
custom_swap.txt file
supplement.txt
relevant sort file being used if applicable.
 
@dfdream: it wont let me upload my CSV, but here is a screenshot of what happened after i done a ROI HD Scan. Hope this helps! not sure if its what should've happened or not as i am not used to ROI bouquet layout. The csv 101 -103 is as you say, RTE 1, Rte 2HD, TV3 etc....

1_0_19_EED_7E0_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
 
Thanks lad.
I will try again.
I think a few times it did work OK on ROI HD but failed following scan..

@dfdream: it wont let me upload my CSV, but here is a screenshot of what happened after i done a ROI HD Scan. Hope this helps! not sure if its what should've happened or not as i am not used to ROI bouquet layout. The csv 101 -103 is as you say, RTE 1, Rte 2HD, TV3 etc....

View attachment 33314
 
UPDATE -
Did a scan last night and it was still set to ROI HD and the CSV was populated with BBC1 etc as 101.
Got up this morning (box reboots and scans during night) and 101 had changed to RTE1 and so on.
Didn't change a thing in the interim.
I assume the plugin takes the region that's set and populates the csv file accordingly...
What can cause the CSV file to populate incorrectly if the region is set to ROI in plugin settings.
 
I can't replicate this mine always finds the correct roi hd, channels and populates csv correctly, could your installation be corrupt? I've tried several manual scans and automated ones, hope this helps.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
 
Hi Abu alot of my family are on virmin and I just wanted to know is there a way or any plans to build bouquets the same as the virmin TiVos on enigma2 boxes?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Hi Abu alot of my family are on virmin and I just wanted to know is there a way or any plans to build bouquets the same as the virmin TiVos on enigma2 boxes?
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
See this thread
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?35089-Lraizer-Autobouquets-E2-UK-Cable

Lraizer basically did it as a proof of concept. It runs in /tmp/ directory and the created bouquets need to be transferred. This deletes any existing ones. He did say that it is possible to convert the light edition of the satellite version. This would not delete the any existing bouquets.
 
andy has looked into it briefly but he has no access to cable tv so not sure how far he got with it before shelving development.
 
Well guys if you want me to make a bouquet of VM channels and pass it on to someone as an idea of the lineup I can do.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Can anyone help.

I have tried using the custom channel_swap txt file to swap a couple of channels around.

I want to swap a couple of channel numbers to where I would prefer them.

when I add one, say for example I want to swap Formula 1 HD and SD channels 406=439
it doesn't swap instead channels numbers shift upwards or downwards and everything has the wrong number everywhere.

Currently it looks like this

swap local SD with HD 101=141 102=142103=178104=230105=171# swap STV HD#103=1114
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top