Rahat786786
New member
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2012
- Messages
- 369
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Screenshot of the contents of the bouquets tooAfter I run the plugin. Those bouquets aren't empty either.
13-11-2014
User able to select between HD and SD regions, default is SD.
Amended symlink process to cater for numbering in plugin and Service Reference Picons
05-12-14
Removed Film4 HD by use of supplement file
Added SBO HD by use of supplement file
[SIZE=4][COLOR="#0000FF"]http://192.168.x.xx/grab?format=jpg[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Hi, anyone use this on OpenATV image, doesnt seem to work as good as it does on Openpli or vix, example the swap doesnt work or even setting the bouquet style either ? anyway to it working like it does on other images ?
Thanks
Firstly, apologies for replying to my earlier post, but I can't edit it any longer.I'm having the same problem with OpenATV v4.2 on my VU+ Zero and 13/11/14 version of AutoBouquets E2. Some of the configuration settings seem to get ignored. Does anyone have a fix for this on the OpenATV platform (other than just using ABM)? Does anyone know where the configuration settings are actually saved to?
# Autobouquets E2 (default)
# if [ "$1" = "None" ] || [ "$1" = "" ]; then
# DATA="4101"
# REGION="07"
# EXTRA="0"
# CUSTOM_SORT="0"
# NUMBERING="1"
# UPDATE="true"
# UPDATE_FLAG="1"
# PLACEHOLDER_FLAG="0"
# PARENTAL_CONTROL="1"
# DEFAULT_BOUQUETS="true"
# CUSTOM="0"
# FTA_ONLY="2"
# SCRIPTCHECKS="true"
# STYLE="0"; STY=" - - "
# PICONLINK="1"
# PICONFOLDER="3"
# PICON_STYLE="0"
# fi
EXTRA="1"
CUSTOM_SORT="1"
NUMBERING="0"
UPDATE="true"
UPDATE_FLAG="1"
PLACEHOLDER_FLAG="1"
PARENTAL_CONTROL="0"
DEFAULT_BOUQUETS="true"
CUSTOM="1"
FTA_ONLY="2"
SCRIPTCHECKS="true"
STYLE="0"; STY=" - - "
PICONLINK="1"
PICONFOLDER="3"
PICON_STYLE="0"
I've noticed similar issues yesterday using picons by nephilim. When I checked the autobouquet log, I noticed that the log file hadn't been written to since approx 26/12. I've been away for a week, but my boxes were in standby and AutoBouquets should have updated daily. When I checked the picon folder I noticed that all the symlinks had disappeared for some reason. I deleted the whole folder, updated to the latest ViX 115 (I can't remember what version I was previously on) and manually re-ran the AutoBouquets plugin, and everything appears to be back to normal. I'll keep an eye on it over the next couple of days.I have enabled autopicon link option on my plugin & it has been working flawlessly with Rats picons, however the other day I have noted some of the picons are not showing up?My autopicon link is on the option of service name option & I have setup my bouquet for daily update.Any advice please?
opkg install /tmp/*.ipk
Lraizer is way from the forums. The plugin has not yet been adpated to the official bouquet changes. The source code is available if you want to have a bash at editing it. You will have to edit the CPP. Not sure what is required to make the reader file after edits.Is there anyway for me to remove the sectional bouquet "Lifestyle and Culture" as that isn't used anymore (in fact it's empty) and the channels I assume come under "Entertainment" section now?