Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

As Pheonix says, it will leave your own bouquets intact, but will update frequencies in them.
After you run the plugin, remove any auto generated bouquets you don't want & they won't be added again.

How does it do this? I understand how it can get the info from the transponder however how does it relate that info to your own customised bouquets? Does it look at the service name in your own bouquets. How can it tell which channels /services have a frequency change?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
If you put 100 channels in tour top bouquet & also remove the first bouquet created by the plugin, you also then keep SKY numbering & all bouquets get updated...

What do you mean by this 100 channels? An actual 100 channels in the top bouquet?

I have 34 channels now spread across three personal bouquets at the top! I'm now using the auto-generated sky bouquets but the don't keep sky numbers, they just start at 35.

If I had to put in 100 physical channels then I'd have a lot of duplication..
 
You need to add another 65 channels to the first boquet to restore your sly numbering much like Mr Misters bouquets
 
What do you mean by this 100 channels? An actual 100 channels in the top bouquet?

I have 34 channels now spread across three personal bouquets at the top! I'm now using the auto-generated sky bouquets but the don't keep sky numbers, they just start at 35.

If I had to put in 100 physical channels then I'd have a lot of duplication..

You could use placeholders if you don't want duplicates.
 
You could use placeholders if you don't want duplicates.

I know I'm being very thick now but how to you create place holders using DBE, can't for the life of me find the option???
 
Open a set of Vix / Mr.Mister bouquets and just copy the place holders from there and paste them into your own bouquets..
 
I know I'm being very thick now but how to you create place holders using DBE, can't for the life of me find the option???

Do as Mr. Mister says, or right click in DBE where you want them & choose Insert Placeholder (I think it's called)
 
Thanks lads, I got the place holder from the 28.2 UK Bouquet. The Text Marker is no good as it doesn't get assigned a channel number.

Anyway, still not getting this bloody thing to cooperate as I thought it would.. I have my first 3 personal bouquets with 35 channels. I then filled up the 3rd bouquet with place holders up to channel 100.

Now, the first generated bouquet "Entertainment" starts at 101 which is correct. However, if you move into the sports bouquet where they should start at 401 they actually start at 269.

I'm not sure where it goes wrong with the numbering..

Can you post your bouquet judge to see how you have yours setup?
 
will do later, not at home at the moment.
 
McQuaim, sorry not read the whole thread but if you just want sly numberings why not just copy and paste the first two boquets from Mr Misters - thats placeholders and interactive and SKY UK?
 
Yeah, I have the place holders in place now but when AutoBouquets generates the remaining bouquets the sky numbering goes out of whack for some reason..

If I can get this to work properly then it'll save me a lot of journeys loading up bouquets for family.. For me, not that big of deal loading them myself..
 
Maybe you have deleted one of the bouquets in between entertainment and sports?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2
 
Nope, all was left as was generated..

Entertainment
Lifestyle and Culture
Movies
Music
Sports
News
..
..
..

Entertainment starts at channel 101
Lifestyle and Culture starts at channel 200
Movies starts at channel 224
Music starts at channel 264
Sports starts at channel 296
News starts at channel 328

When I'm running AutoBoutuets I select Republic of Ireland HD..
 
Last edited:
I'm not sure where it goes wrong with the numbering..
Can you post your bouquet judge to see how you have yours setup?

Here's the bouquets I'm using for Republic of Ireland.

View attachment SKY_ROI.zip

However, just tested them & as soon as I download them with DB edit, I'm loosing a channel somewhere & can't figure out where, will look again later.

I see PLI also support 'numberedmarker entries' in a response to Huevos on the channel hopping issue. Anyone know what these are & how to use them?
Code:
http://openpli.org/forums/topic/25134-channel-hopping-bug-in-openpli-3/page__p__294172#entry294172
 
Im not sure whether you want the sky numbers in those judge..

But they are NOT there..

you want a set of ROI ones done.. with sky numbers.. ??
 
Im not sure whether you want the sky numbers in those judge..

But they are NOT there..

you want a set of ROI ones done.. with sky numbers.. ??
ROI SKY numbers working for me, something messed up when I downloaded them from the box, I think.
Thanks for the offer & would definitely be a nice addition to your sets of bouquets.
 
to have official epg button press numbers for your channels using autobouquets, you need to keep the "28.2E -- UK Bouquets --" bouquet at the top of your bouquet list. this bouquet contains the channels ordered into their correct button press positions. the generated category bouquets do not contain placeholders and are only placed into correct order. if you delete first -- UK Bouquet -- and add 100 placeholders instead, you will no longer have correctly spaced channels in remaining bouquets for the official button press numbers.
 
Last edited:
to have official epg button press numbers for your channels using autobouquets, you need to keep the "28.2E -- UK Bouquets --" bouquet at the top of your bouquet list. this bouquet contains the channels ordered into their correct button press positions. the generated category bouquets do not contain placeholders and are only placed into correct order. if you delete first -- UK Bouquet -- and add 100 placeholders instead, you will no longer have correctly spaced channels in remaining bouquets.

in the db 7020hd section, I am trying to get this to work,...its working great on my ultimo, any chance of having a peek,??
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top