Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Ok, I'm not sure if dvbsnoop is included in there automatically or not, you will have to read the read me file and tell me the version date you are running, it may be different to mine.mine is dated 21-2-13

But dvbsnoop is as it sounds it reads the broadcast info

To get it telnet :
Opkg update && opkg install dvbsnoop

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Ok, I'm not sure if dvbsnoop is included in there automatically or not, you will have to read the read me file and tell me the version date you are running, it may be different to mine.mine is dated 21-2-13

But dvbsnoop is as it sounds it reads the broadcast info

To get it telnet :
Opkg update && opkg install dvbsnoop

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Yep, dvbsnoop is installed, must have either come with the install for this plugin, or with the latest vix.

Rebooted again, and ran via Menu/Plugins, and it's again ran through the script, but is stuck at "reading Network Information Table".

Read me file from installed file states: AutoBouquets E2 for satellite 28.2E Version date - 1st March 2013
 
Have you (chmod 755) the autobouquets_e2.sh file. This give it read write capabilities I think.

It's in : usr/lib/enigma 2/python/plugins/extensions/autobouquets/

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Have you (chmod 755) the autobouquets_e2.sh file. This give it read write capabilities I think.

It's in : usr/lib/enigma 2/python/plugins/extensions/autobouquets/

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Just changed it from 777 to 755, still the same though, seems to be stuck on "reading Network Information Table".
 
You need to do a manual scan on one transponder first before running autobouquets. Autobouquets needs to tune to a satellite channel in order for it towork.
 
In services search, under menu, select manual scan and scan the default transponder.
 
Thanks for the help, turned out to be as simple as a manual search.

All up and running now, thank you.
 
glad you are sorted! but it does tell you that in the read me file .....lol why do we not read the read me files (myself included):D
 
Anyone know how to get rid of the blank spaces in the channel list after running this plugin .
 
Can you show screenshot Of gaps and you're settings?

I don't have any, so I'll compare mine to you'res

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Hi mickeyblues,

These are my setting
Local area London HD
Use hd bouquet yes
Show channel numbers yes
Use nit yes
Yes pli placeholders no
Make default. Bouquets yes
Custom channel swop yes

Can't create a screenshot on ipad and can't save.lol.

Thanks

Ps what are the bouquets styles
 
Bouquet styles?? I'm not sure what you mean. ......but I'm running Feb version not March, so it may be something in version I don't have.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Thanks that's working now. What diff between the custom and supplement.txt.or where is the readme, can't seem to find it .lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:
they are in the autobouquets folder when you ftp to box.

Usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/autobouquets

Never used supplement file, but I do use custom. This is where you can move channels about to suit personal preference. For e.g I have swapped both bbc 1 and 2, itv and channel 4 and 5 hd with their sd counterparts.
So to do this, in the custom file you would put:
101=141
102=142
103=178
104=230
105=171

If you want to edit that file do not use normal notepad. Use notepad++ (it is free to download) or similar

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Hi,

Has anyone tried the following below.i living in Ireland but wife prefers the London HD layout. I noticed the London HD bouquet doesn't have all the Irish channels.

So I have setup London HD and working great but need to add in my Irish channels. Does anyone have a custom.txt with this already done ?

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top