M
Manchester
Guest
have you installed dvbsnoop?
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
All I installed was enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201303010205_mipsel.ipk from the first post. What's dvbsnoop?
have you installed dvbsnoop?
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Ok, I'm not sure if dvbsnoop is included in there automatically or not, you will have to read the read me file and tell me the version date you are running, it may be different to mine.mine is dated 21-2-13
But dvbsnoop is as it sounds it reads the broadcast info
To get it telnet :
Opkg update && opkg install dvbsnoop
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Have you (chmod 755) the autobouquets_e2.sh file. This give it read write capabilities I think.
It's in : usr/lib/enigma 2/python/plugins/extensions/autobouquets/
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Is the dvbsnoop chmod 755 also?
Location: Usr/bin
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
You need to do a manual scan on one transponder first before running autobouquets. Autobouquets needs to tune to a satellite channel in order for it towork.




