Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

I'm not using latest version, I'm using 21st Feb version.
My custom txt file is not using 125.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
I'm not using a supplemental file.
In my log I have the info for 195 and 239 tlc channels, but nothing for 125.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
As you are not using the latest version, could you try it and see if it has TLC HD on 125?
 
I'm not using latest version, I'm using 21st Feb version.
My custom txt file is not using 125.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm using the 1st March version, and picking up TLC HD on channel 125 no problem. Perhaps worth updating to a later version and trying again.

...or is it possible you're doing something with the 'Use HD first' option?
 
Last edited:
I'm using the 1st March version, and picking up TLC HD on channel 125 no problem. Perhaps worth updating to a later version and trying again.

...or is it possible you're doing something with the 'Use HD first' option?

I tried with and without the hd first option, pulled it in on 125 on both runs.
 
Hi guys

I was using the latest version on this plugin and was working fine

All of a sudden i get an error when it runs now

image.webp

This is the error i get. I have deleted the plugin and re-installed it but same error

By the way i am always zapped on a 28.2 channel before i start it

All help appreciated.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have just run it, no such error. My version is 01/03/2013, what version is yours? (Press blue button)
 
I am using the. Latest march 2013 version

By the way renaming the -wget to wget without the dash worked in usr/bin/wget

Thanks alot mate

That was not my point, if you have had to rename that file it means that your receiver, router or what ever is infected, so rather than renaming the file take steps to remove the infection and stop it re-infecting your equipment again in the future.
 
Vu duo vix 667. Problem been on all versions of vix though. Been doing a small test and noticed, when a power timer is set in vix to go to deep standby and then wake up box in morningto standby, this must reset the autobouquet scan frequency back to zero. What I mean is if you have you're scan set to weekly, it will then perform the scan daily instead. If you just leave your box in normal standby the frequency is correct it will perform the scan weekly if set to that.

Anybody else noticed this, or managed to fix it?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
hi
how do I install this is there a guide or something ? also how reliable is this will it auto update for real or is there many issues ?
thanks
 
Guide is in the readme.txt file:

Manual Installation - AutoBouquets_E2.rar (archive)
---------------
1) make sure you have dvbsnoop in your /usr/bin/

2) place files onto engima2 box in relevant folders.
make autobouquets_e2.sh executable (chmod 755)

3) restart Enigma2 to reload AutoBouquets E2 plugin

HOW TO: install required dvbsnoop on openpli image?
telnet to your box and type the following command:

opkg update && opkg install dvbsnoop

Note that you can use the same openpli installation procedure for dvbsnoop when installing on ViX.

Very reliable. Only issues I'm aware of is that the scheduled scan can switch on your TV in the middle of the night if you have HDMI CEC configured in a particular way (discussed earlier in this thread), and the issue that mickeyblueys has mentioned above.
 
Anyone figure out how to add the new bbci channels to the bbci bouquet in autobouquets?
 
Anyone figure out how to add the new bbci channels to the bbci bouquet in autobouquets?

Yes, Lraizer has. I'm sure he is revamping it. For the time being, this is what he has said on another forum.

yes, hardcode rewrite will be needed and will be on todo list for next version when time permits.
you can temporarily add them to "Other" bouquet for now with the following lines in supplement.txt

Code:
03d9:2084:19:22c4:080d:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBCi HD
03da:3543:01:d46c:0a2c:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBCi 3543
03db:3544:01:d46d:0a2c:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBCi 3544
 
This is how I do it:

Code:
03d1:2052:19:22c4:080d:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC HD Active
03d2:0978:01:18f6:07fd:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC Active 
03d3:0979:01:d46c:0a2c:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC Active
03d4:0980:01:d46d:0a2c:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC Active
 
Hi
Can anyone help me? Don't know much about these at all, but when my autobouquets refreshes every 24 hrs, it shows the bbc s. east region.
I live in the north west. I know there is a way of changing this in the menu so that it updates to display bbc n. west but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it. Anyone?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top