Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

I could not see it in the feed as well but used mipsel.ipk and it worked fine on my Vu solo
 
Hi, people
Can someone confirm that autobouquets e2 is updated to the latest version itself. my custom.txt has reverted back to the original 101=143 etc and also upon checking the readme.txt its version date is 25/08/2013
I thought I needed to update to the latest version, but it looks like its done it for me
Im on vix build 733
Thanks
 
yes, 201308251700 is officially classified as the latest stable release as there have been no bug reports using this version since it was released. maybe admin could update post #1 with this latest stable version as it is easy to get lost and overlooked for download in a random post like #849?
 
Last edited:
If the older versions are still in the thread, could they be removed from post 1? This will then leave the latest one in post 1.
 
Hi, top plugin, works perfect, love fact can have satanta sports in sports section which you cant with autobouquet in vix image, also having HD channels in entertainment for bbc 1 -2 hs , itv hd, channel 4 hd , channel 5 hd , which doesnt on built in one on vix and lastly the channel numbers are showing perfect by channel name which dont on inbuilt vix one

best plugin out here :)
 
I have been using this excellent plugin since it first came out. I always thought that it did the radio channels as well as the TV but it doesn't seem to. Any plans to add this ?
 
I have been using this excellent plugin since it first came out. I always thought that it did the radio channels as well as the TV but it doesn't seem to. Any plans to add this ?

then it must be you're installation, I'm afraid, because radio works fine on both my duo's using latest lraizer autobouquet.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Hmm ok. Will have to have a play to see why it's not working.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
 
Just make sure you select the --radio entry.
 

Attachments

  • screenshot.webp
    screenshot.webp
    5.2 KB · Views: 44
  • screenshot2.webp
    screenshot2.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 42
I feel like a right idiot. It was there all along. Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
 
I have been using this excellent plugin since it first came out. I always thought that it did the radio channels as well as the TV but it doesn't seem to. Any plans to add this ?
radio services are generated and available when enigma2 radio mode is selected via remote. you are probably remembering back to the first prototype script versions that used to write radio services into tv mode services for the free to air bouquet. radio services are correctly only written to radio mode services in latest autobouquets versions.

ill change --RADIO so that it reads -- 28.2E - RADIO in next version
 
Last edited:
radio services are generated and available when enigma2 radio mode is selected via remote. you are probably remembering back to the first prototype script versions that used to write radio services into tv mode services for the free to air bouquet. radio services are correctly only written to radio mode services in latest autobouquets versions.

ill change --RADIO so that it reads -- 28.2E - RADIO in next version

I think I presumed that --RADIO was the heading for the whole bouquet list and I didn't twig it was the bouquet itself. Putting 28.2E in front of it would definitely help make it more obvious for idiots like me. :D
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top