Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

This plugin does not pick up the new frequency change of sky sports hd 1. On 28.2E. Can an update be implemented??
The plugin gets the data off the data on the satellite stream. If you enable Other Extra, it will also place the test/extra channels in the other bouquet. My settings are: London HD. All options apart from Numbered and FTA only are enabled. Both the main one and the one in the test bouquet are working for me.

What frequency is the new one?
What frequency is it giving you?
I note from previous posts about Auto timers, but at what time are you running the scan? Going from a post by Lincsat, I only ever scan after 06:10.

If you want Lraizer to investigate this anomally when he has a chance, please post back with details to replicate the issue.

Many thanks.
 
abu,
this plugin works fine if your on 28.2e by using another tuner to download the data thus not interupting viewing.

but if im using dvb-c and an update is scheduled it will switch over to dvb-s2 tuner to do it, thus interupting viewing.

could it be implemented that if using different type tuner it still works in the background?

Not my plugin. It is Lraizer's work. He has just finished off the N1 version but extremely busy with real work. I'll post your suggestion at the other place. Makes perfect sense. It is currently set to check if on 28.2, if not zap to 28.2, finish and then zap back. I don't believe it uses another tuner. Same way as Crossepg used to work. I suspect he will implement something similar to the changes made to Crossepg by AndyBlac

He has a DM800SE so would depend on others testing particularly those with a DVB-C tuner.
 
Not my plugin. It is Lraizer's work. He has just finished off the N1 version but extremely busy with real work. I'll post your suggestion at the other place. Makes perfect sense. It is currently set to check if on 28.2, if not zap to 28.2, finish and then zap back. I don't believe it uses another tuner. Same way as Crossepg used to work. I suspect he will implement something similar to the changes made to Crossepg by AndyBlac

He has a DM800SE so would depend on others testing particularly those with a DVB-C tuner.


ahh i thought it was using another 28.2e tuner to download as it doenst interupt viewing like crossepg once did.
i can test it if/when he gets around to implement any of these changes.

cheers
 
Yeah cheers, Abu for the reply but sshd1 now working must've been a broadcaster problem in my region possibly. The daily scan fault I have does have something to do with powertimers. It is because I don't have a deep standby set and I don't turn my boxes off. Can't fully explain it. But if I do either of those 2 things it scans perfectly.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
 
All

I want to add BBC Three HD to the SWAP list but for me its in as 115 on the autobouquets CSV file but so is RTE TWO so it swaps it with RTE TWO not BBC THREE HD. Im using the Republic of Ireland Bouquet...

BBC FOUR HD added fine...
 
All

I want to add BBC Three HD to the SWAP list but for me its in as 115 on the autobouquets CSV file but so is RTE TWO so it swaps it with RTE TWO not BBC THREE HD. Im using the Republic of Ireland Bouquet...

BBC FOUR HD added fine...

You will need to find what number BBC3 HD is and then swap it.

Post your csv and and cutom_swap.txt files. I'll have a look later if you have not solved it.
 
This plugin does not pick up the new frequency change of sky sports hd 1. On 28.2E. Can an update be implemented??

There is no frequency change on SS1HD, you have the problem with the channel not opening with CCcam, sometimes affects Boomerang +1, ID +1, RTE1 and Star Life OK which is OT for this thread.
 
Abu I attached my autobouquets file.
As you can see in it RTE 2 and BBC 3HD both are 115.

Havent attached my swap file as the issue seems to be around the csv file with the 2 channels having the same number.
If I choose 115 in the sort file it calls it RTE2 not BBC3 HD.

You will need to find what number BBC3 HD is and then swap it.

Post your csv and and cutom_swap.txt files. I'll have a look later if you have not solved it.
 

Attachments

@Rossi2000, Lraizer response below. Sorry couldn't test as I don't know which mux/fronetnd etc is which.

not using the frontend gui as the plugin reader uses the current active frontend as set by engima2 channel zapping, but maybe possible by just running the autobouquets_e2.sh script via telnet or cronjob?

first edit the top of the autobouquets_e2.sh script to overide the reader from using the current frontend device and instead set the DVB_FRONTEND="-1" to whatever frontend tuner device you have setup as a dedictated 28.2e tuner. then run the script passing your required paramaters making sure the script check paramater is turned off so that the script channel zappng in the script is bypassed. in theory it should remain on your current tuner and the reader should then use whatever tuner you set in the DVB_FRONTEND="0" assuming your 28.2e sat tuner is on frontend device 0 or maybe its 1 or 2... i dont have muti-tuner to test with so may work, may not.
 
@Dfdream
An issue has been discovered. Hopefully Lraizer will get a chance to look into it later.

For now,
If you don't want to use the swap/sort features, put the following line ins supplmenet.txt which will give you BBC 3 had at postion 115. You will lose RTE TWO. As you have not posted your swap.txt file, not sure what effect it will have.

If you want to use the sort/swap, pick any number outside the non-editable 1-100 or usual or 101-999. Using example below, you will not lose RTE TWO
1115:2077:19:1b27:802:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC THREE HD
 
does the latest version 20.12.13 work on amiko alien 2 running PKT-hyperion V3 svn 2640 mod by SeNsUi img?
 
Hi I have recently noticed that the NIT scan has stopped working I have the latest version of the Autobouquet E2 dated 20/10/2013. When I do a manual scan it completes in a matter of seconds, previously this used to take a couple of mins. I have been reading posts in this thread and I have not seen any where this has been fixed. Can anyone please detail what the fix is for this? I am using the latest vix image 308 version.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I have recently noticed that the NIT scan has stopped working I have the latest version of the Autobouquet E2 dated 20/10/2013. When I do a manual scan it completes in a matter of seconds, previously this used to take a couple of mins. I have been reading posts in this thread and I have not seen any where this has been fixed. Can anyone please detail what the fix is for this? I am using the latest vix image 308 version.

I have got this same problem.

I have installed latest plugin and i can access through my plugin menu. I have added my selections but when i press Start and click yes to NIT scan it says loading bouquet but after 50 or so seconds it then says reloading bouquets and services but no bouquets appear.

I am on OpenPLI image. Anyone know how to fix?

Thanks
 
Not sure how ch4ni and iceman325 have installed the plugin. Perhaps there has been some corruption. ipks are in the first post as well as manual method should you wish to try. If problem still exists, then disable script check would be the first thing to do.

If auto picon is being used, please note the following from readme file.
Code:
 added AutoPicon support, creates symlinks to static picons.
 first run autobouqets without autopicon option turned on to
 create an updated autobouquets.cvs database reference file.
 install normal picons, set picon location will auto convert.
 create autopicon links option on ext formated location only!
 
A question.
I have NIT Scan set to no but it does a full scan every time a scheduled autobouquets runs.
Anyone else see this.
Is there a reason for this...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top