Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

In ABM, when you toggle options for create first bouquet, there is custom. You can then pick whatever existing custom bouquet you want.

In the ABM options, there is an option to "Keep all bouquets".
 
Hi, using on latest OpenATV 4.1 and OpenATV 4.2 , and latest autobouquets e2 plugin, i find BBC1 to Channel 4 are SD and not HD, when custom swap is enabled, while on Openpli 4.0 it works fine ?

any help to sort it ?

Thanks
 
Thanks for that ABU.
But I want to add the soarview channels to the 1-100 custom sort.
I don't want to have a separate bouquet.
It would look like this

1 - RTE1 - Soarview
2 - RTE1+1 - Soarview
3 - RTE2 - Soarview
4 - TV3 - Soarview
5 - TG4 - Soarview
6 - BBC1 NI HD - Satellite
7 - BBC2 HD - Satellite
8 - BBC3 HD - Satellite
9 - BBC4 HD - Satellite
10 - UTV HD - Satellite

Jumping between bouquets causes confusion with others in the house.
Can terrestrial channels be added into the custom_swap.txt file ?



In ABM, when you toggle options for create first bouquet, there is custom. You can then pick whatever existing custom bouquet you want.

In the ABM options, there is an option to "Keep all bouquets".
 
You are getting plugins confused.

ABM does not do custom sort. It allows you to use a first bouquet of your choice.

AB 28.2 does not do terrestrial or allow you to use another bouquet as your first one.
 
Im using UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer.
I have 1-100 channels defined by custom sort file.
I have a bouquet with Soarview Channels 101-108

But I wondered if the soarview channels could be made 1-8 via custom sort or supplement file or something.
I Don't and haven't used ABM so I don't know its features.

You are getting plugins confused.

ABM does not do custom sort. It allows you to use a first bouquet of your choice.

AB 28.2 does not do terrestrial or allow you to use another bouquet as your first one.
 
Lraizer's plugin has nothing to do with terrestrial, so I am afraid not.

How did you do 1-100 please? As far as I was aware, this is not possible.
 
Using the plugin I edited the sort file to my requirements.
They update automatically for 2 years now.
But here I have disabled the daily update and manually replaced the Sat ones with the terrestrial ones.
I want to re-enable the daily updates but leave the terrestrial channels there too but the custom sort over writes them.

channels.webp
 
Please upload your sort file. I am intrigued and would like to learn.

That screenshot is the entertainment bouquet which is from 101 though.
 
You are right..
Its been so long since I installed it.
I think I deleted the placeholders and started entertainment at 001 and the other groupings at 101.
Wasn't keen on sky numbering so this way gave me 1-100 as I wanted and grouped in bouquets as well...

NOTE - this doesn't include any saorview entries just 28.2.

Please upload your sort file. I am intrigued and would like to learn.

That screenshot is the entertainment bouquet which is from 101 though.
 

Attachments

@Dfdream
Have you uploaded the correct file? I dont think so. I don't think you have even been using custom sort in the plugin. You have been reorganising the bouquet. That is perfectly fine, but best to use your own bouquet so that it is not overwritten by AB 28.2.

You will be better off using ABM as per Judge'e advice. Alternatively continue using AB but manually move your own bouquet to the top. If you untick default, you can also delete the HD first bouquet and AB 28.2 won't create it.
 
I use the inbuilt ViX ABM & use 1 - 100 favourite channels.
Includes all Irish channels on DVB-T, DVB-S 28.2, & DVB-S2-9.0E depending on location.
No idea how Lazier plugin handles those channels, but don't think a custom xml to mix required providers would work.
Spend 10 minutes adding favourites & issue solved.
Irish channels & probably most of your favourites don't change that often.
When they do, a few remote button presses can sort the issue.
ABM updates the rest.
 
Will look at that.
Judge is there an easy way then to replicate any changes in the 1-100 fav channels to other boxes rather than having to go to each.
a batch to copy specific files or something.
Dont want to be using dbedit etc all the time.

I use the inbuilt ViX ABM & use 1 - 100 favourite channels.
Includes all Irish channels on DVB-T, DVB-S 28.2, & DVB-S2-9.0E depending on location.
No idea how Lazier plugin handles those channels, but don't think a custom xml to mix required providers would work.
Spend 10 minutes adding favourites & issue solved.
Irish channels & probably most of your favourites don't change that often.
When they do, a few remote button presses can sort the issue.
ABM updates the rest.
 
Will look at that.
Judge is there an easy way then to replicate any changes in the 1-100 fav channels to other boxes rather than having to go to each.
a batch to copy specific files or something.
Dont want to be using dbedit etc all the time.

Assuming all your boxes use the same bouquets (big assumption I know), then having saved one set of bouquets in DBE, it takes seconds to copy to the other boxes the same bouquet with DBE.
 
View attachment 36583

Since the recent Sly channel line up changes I have noticed that some of the black HD Channels have reappeared i.e no longer displayed as 'Channel unavailable on unofficial receivers'.

I have been working my way through the supplement.txt file to make the necessary changes and all appears to be going fine, but now i have come to the Sports bouquet.
The HD channels are displayed as their actual names and not as 'Channel unavailable on unofficial receivers' despite already being included in the supplement.txt file.
I have checked the Channel Numbers and the next 4 digits, (i dont know what these are or refer to) which I have acquired from the Autoboquets Database Log, correspond with the numbers in the supplement file, which they do, but the actual channel names remain unchanged.
Example - 408,4049:::::::Channel unavailable on unofficial receivers is still displayed as Sky SpN HQ HD
I would like them to be displayed as 'Channel unavailable on unofficial receivers'

I hope I have explained this clearly enough for someone to understand what I'm on about and hope that someone will be able to tell me what I'm doing wrong or what else I need to do please.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Very sorry everyone.Please ignore the above.
I have just ftp the file to my box again, restarted the receiver and run the plugin and its all working now :rolleyes:
 
Part quote
I have checked the Channel Numbers and the next 4 digits, (i dont know what these are or refer to)


The 4 digits next to chanenl numbers are the unique EPG_ID values which each chanenl has for the duration of its life. This is present on 28.2 and may exist for chanenls on other satellites.
 
20 August files. Sort 3 optimised for an SD region. I'll ask Rob to make an ipk after a few days just to iron out any errors.
 

Attachments

Anyone else's missing a few channels? My Channel 4 has been replaced with Sky Living and Sky Sports 1 & 2 don't appear at 402 and 403
 
ftp the files in the post above yours to your receiver mate. That will sort it out.
 
20 August files. Sort 3 optimised for an SD region. I'll ask Rob to make an ipk after a few days just to iron out any errors.
Thanks for the update.

Oddly after installing the above and running Autobouquets I have ended up with my Channel 4 coming back but all the channels from the Lifestyle bouquet disappearing :confused:

Is it just me?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top