Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

do I add this to the supplement .txt or replace the txt with this
thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I would hazard a guess that this would be added to the supplement.txt to override the reader.
I thought ITV HD was 178?
 
You can add or replace. Better to add for now as the channels are still present in main bouquet.
 
Still waiting on your list of numbers.

From the Neutrino Version, The ITV selectons are
If east, 4097 21.
If south, 4097 18
if west, 4097 27

Norfolk,
London/Essex
Tring

Ok to save confusion please can you tell me how to add extra channels ie. London live to the main bouquet. its not a swap as i thought it was it is to add channels.
I can do it via idreamx but everytime i update bouquet i loose the channels i added.
 
Use swap it will be a lot easier. (London Live is at 1070 for you)

Add this line to your swap.txt 117=1050
Select norfolk sd.
Enable swap.

That will mean typing 117 instead of 1070 will get you to LondonLive.

We can do the custom sorting of your entertainment bouquet later after you upload your csv amd say excatly what chanenl numbers you want in your entertainment bouquet.
 
Use swap it will be a lot easier. (London Live is at 1070 for you)

Add this line to your swap.txt 117=1050
Select norfolk sd.
Enable swap.

That will mean typing 117 instead of 1070 will get you to LondonLive.

We can do the custom sorting of your entertainment bouquet later after you upload your csv amd say excatly what chanenl numbers you want in your entertainment bouquet.

Thanks that worked and i think im getting the hang of it now (finally)
I still can't seem to swap 961 & 88 to 1 & 3 on the main bouquet though, as the numbers start at 101 is it possible to use 1 & 3? I also cannot seem to find a channel number for itv anglia+1 can you please let us know the number.
Thanks again
 
Last edited:
1-100 is reserved for place holders and some out of region chanenls. You cannot use 1-100. You could select HD first and then swap, but I have never tried.

There is no 961 when using Norfolk SD region. Nor is there 88.


What people get confused with are:
Main buouquet numbering and bouquet numbering are different.

There are three separate features which run in this priority.
1. Supplement........Rename/change attributes/put a chanenl where it shouldnt be (you need details, these may change hence I suggested you swap). Hints at top of supplement file.

2. Swap................Swap a channel with another or place holder

3. Custom sort.......Organise contents of bouquets. Sort 3 has been dedicated for this purpose
 
1-100 is reserved for place holders and some out of region chanenls. You cannot use 1-100. You could select HD first and then swap, but I have never tried.

There is no 961 when using Norfolk SD region. Nor is there 88.


What people get confused with are:
Main buouquet numbering and bouquet numbering are different.

There are three separate features which run in this priority.
1. Supplement........Rename/change attributes/put a chanenl where it shouldnt be (you need details, these may change hence I suggested you swap). Hints at top of supplement file.

2. Swap................Swap a channel with another or place holder

3. Custom sort.......Organise contents of bouquets. Sort 3 has been dedicated for this purpose

Excellent info, i tried to do a swap on my local region (bbc east) on 1 (place holder) but it didn't work this is more than likely because like you said they are reserved.
Do you see what I am trying to do though? So I have on the main bouquet 1=bbc local 2= place holder 3=itv local then the rest are place holders till 101 starts and so on.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 
Have you noticed 1-60 in the csv file are empty? Forget about the main bouquet and sort the bouquets that you can.

If the main bouquet is important to you, leave this plugin and use ABM with ZZL xml. You can create your own bouquet with 1-100 chanenls (which you must update yourself) and select that as the first bouquet.

I prefer Lraizer's plugin for sat owing to the customisations that you can make and the fact that it does all channels on 28.2. Both are good, use the one you like.
 
bouquet local.webp
Have you noticed 1-60 in the csv file are empty? Forget about the main bouquet and sort the bouquets that you can.

If the main bouquet is important to you, leave this plugin and use ABM with ZZL xml. You can create your own bouquet with 1-100 chanenls (which you must update yourself) and select that as the first bouquet.

I prefer Lraizer's plugin for sat owing to the customisations that you can make and the fact that it does all channels on 28.2. Both are good, use the one you like.

I like this plugin always have no disrespect to ABM creator, i have done my main bouquet of how i like it but unfortunately when i update the bouquet with Idreamx it removes all the channel numbers (which is what i like about E2) Im sure there is a way that Lraizer or yourself can make this happen.
All i want to do is keep the regional section i have done so when i do a scan it doesn't remove it.
If not no problem.
 
Last edited:
I use ZoomZoomLukes ABM and it works great for me but one thing that I have noticed is that when I did a Couch flash to Apollo29 from 28 with back up restore the sat_sky_uk_zzl file was deleted from the providers list and I had to reinstall it
now I did a fresh clean install of 28 and did a full back up and image backup so I would think that the backup would reinstall that file as when I go in to the TV list all my ZZL channels are still their and I am able to select them, the Hide Section still has all my selected channels checked :confused:
 
Upload a picture of settings used, and CSV file.

Here are my settings and my csv file though i have no idea what to change on it i used idreamx to show you an example of what i am after.
 

Attachments

Use the settings and files attached. You entertainment bouquet will always be like the picture and you won't need to do any manual editing. I can't be bothered finding your proper region, so stuck 962 in there to get "BBC one East W" 141 is BBC One East E if you use Norfolk.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Use the settings and files attached. You entertainment bouquet will always be like the picture and you won't need to do any manual editing. I can't be bothered finding your proper region, so stuck 962 in there to get "BBC one East W" 141 is BBC One East E if you use Norfolk.

Thanks for that but thats not really what im looking for, so is there no way of editing the main bouquet?
Also how do i rename channels please?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top