abu baniaz
Moderator
How did you do this please?chosen not to re-create bouquets
How did you do this please?chosen not to re-create bouquets
There is an option in AB setup to choose No to "Make Default Bouquets".How did you do this please?
But it still does scan for channel changes in existing bouquets (eg "Entertainment") doesn't it?No need to post back. Disabling default ensures you can delete/reshuffle the bouquets without reverting on next run.
Install latest version then replace the reader file.Is the latest ipk for sh4 boxes still the one dated 20/10/2013?
Thank you
Is there any easy way for me to have this remove non-FTA HD channels similar to ABM's Sky UK (SD)?
Lraizer added that feature in Sept 2014.Is there any easy way for me to have this remove non-FTA HD channels similar to ABM's Sky UK (SD)?
I have version available from the feeds. Is that not the latest version? If not, where can I find it?Lraizer added that feature in Sept 2014.
That's what on feeds.14th Nov is latest version.
The options for "Scan for FTA Only" is set to "no". Other options are "Yes" and "HD".Did you change the FTA option?

No, mine are there.Here is the Movie Bouquet and the Sports Bouquet with the non viewable HD channels removed.
The viewable HD channels (BT Sport etc.) maintain their normal positions/numbers.
Thanks, sorted now. Non-FTA HD removed.Default option for scan FTA only = HD. Change it back to that, it should be be fine. I'll try and reword it on next build.
I was using the picon feature of it but it never found my regional ITV ("ITV Granada") so went back to oscram picons from the feeds. I tried both SNP and SRP methods.Are you not using picons? It has features for SNP and SRP. If you are using SNP, just one run will be adequate.