Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Please upload a picture of teh settings page.

There is a guide to taking screenshots in my signature if it helps.
 
I did in the previos post #1557

When i click on the attachment it opens the correct way lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:
All system are go! Lol that has sorted it. In the previous versions i have always left it on hd

Anyway on the the info bar the wrong channel number is shown. But when you input the channel number on the box it goes to the correct channel

For example if i do 101 it goes to bbc1 but on the info bar it shows 27

Its ok i just restarted enigma 2 and channel numbers are fine

All working good so far. I will post again if i find anything else
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Does the Autobouquets manual install just go in /plugins/Extensions?
does anything need chmod?
scratch that, got it installed, ive chosen arm and performed nit scan but it doesn't seem to be creating any bouquets, is there a manual for it?
also i thought Ab 28.2 did VM as well or am i mistaken?
 
Last edited:
reader files and .sh files need 755

Code:
autopicon_convert.sh
autobouquetsreader_sh4
autobouquetsreader_arm
autobouquetsreader
autobouquets_e2.sh


Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.
 
Last edited:
ive got it creating bouquets, how do i get to hide all the blank channels?
 
Default is to have them hidden. Not all images support the place holders used to make up the blanks. Nothing you can do, sorry. Have a word with Vu/VTi/Blackhole. Lots of others support them.
 
Last edited:
Hi guys I have set up ABM as instructed and in the process of customising it to my preferences. When looking at the EPG on screen it looks good, however when I view the EPG using Webif there are lots of empty entries. (ie no title and no content when open) I have searched the various threads trying to find information without success. Has anyone else met this issue, is it a problem in Webif or in ABM? Any help appreciated. Regds
 
Hi guys I have set up ABM as instructed and in the process of customising it to my preferences. When looking at the EPG on screen it looks good, however when I view the EPG using Webif there are lots of empty entries. (ie no title and no content when open) I have searched the various threads trying to find information without success. Has anyone else met this issue, is it a problem in Webif or in ABM? Any help appreciated. Regds

This thread is nothing to do with ABM. For ABM support, please start your own thread in the ABM support section:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?441-AutoBouquetMaker-Support-Discusson
Please also note the following thread:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44783-ABM-support-questions

Attach your customised files too.

If you have mixed up the names and are actually using AB 28.2, best to start your own thread in the plugin support section
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?384-Linux-E1-E2-Plugins-Support
Attach a picture of your AB 28.2 settings page and also attach your modified files. I suspect it is just a case of hiding the place holders.
 
This thread is nothing to do with ABM. For ABM support, please start your own thread in the ABM support section:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?441-AutoBouquetMaker-Support-Discusson
Please also note the following thread:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44783-ABM-support-questions

Attach your customised files too.

If you have mixed up the names and are actually using AB 28.2, best to start your own thread in the plugin support section
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?384-Linux-E1-E2-Plugins-Support
Attach a picture of your AB 28.2 settings page and also attach your modified files. I suspect it is just a case of hiding the place holders.

Thanks M8 I looked but due to blind spots (!!!) could not see where to post the issue. Can you move to the right thread? If not I will re-post. Cheers
 
There are links in my post. Just click on the one that applies to you. (if that is not possible, your posts can be moved for you. Please provide as much detail as possible)
 
Last edited:
Latest version uploaded for testing.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...-2-(Satellite)&p=384472&viewfull=1#post384472

Code:
2015-12-01

Fixed the long standing Irish issue
Added translation file. Anybody wishing to translate to any other language can download the .po file from ukcvs
Bouquet demarcation for shopping and entertainment altered
Lifestyle and culture is vacant and can be populated using the sort options

Sort Options:
Channels outside the range 100-999 can now be used

For channels that do not have a proper LCN, they are assigned 65535, you must use the "virtual number".
The virtual number is 65535+EPG ID. So, if you wanted to add BT Sport Mosaic ( EPG ID =5030) into a bouquet, 
the virtual number to use in the sort file would be 70565 (65535+5030). Entry in sort file would be u1=70565

You can now rename the bouquets when using the sort files. The section markers in the large frst bouquet will not be affected.
To do so, you must prefix the bouquet nyumber wih a "$". E.G "$02= Localised channels"

Five extra user bouquets added. The sample sort 3 file has made use of these.
Sort 3 file has always been for the user to adapt to their liking.
 
I have Autobouquets e2 installed on my duo2. Everytime I try to run it I get a wget: server returned error 401 unauthorised. Can anyone help me out?
 
AB 28.2 and ABM are different plugins. I'll move your post later.

Try the following please: Navigate to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers
Delete the file providers.cache

Are you using any customised xml files?

Is the last part of that for me?
 
vu solo2

Hi have lraizer autobouquets installed and do not have images like displayed on 156 just got rectangle shape box at the top 2 thin lines red and green 2 thin lines at bottom yellow and blue in between a seletion of regions no settings or boxes with green ticks have I got the wrong download if I have could some one tell me which one I want ,,do I delete version I have first before I install another version thanks mial
 
I deliberately split the uploads/downloads into another thread. This makes it easier to find them. Link to last upload is in post 1573.

I think is using Blackhole and the version of the plugin on the image being used may be older. I cannot check as I don't have a Vu. If this is the case, two options are:

1.
Transfer plugin installer (ipk file) to /tmp and install by command line:
opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*ipk

2.
Use manual install:
Transfer the plugin folder to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

Following files must have 755 properties
autopicon_convert.sh
autobouquetsreader_sh4
autobouquetsreader_arm
autobouquetsreader
autobouquets_e2.sh
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top