abu baniaz
Moderator
can you post the settings page where you change the settings. the one you have posted does not show all the settings
aconfig.timeshift.startdelay=5
config.misc.ButtonSetup.green=Plugins/SystemPlugins/CrossEPG/1
config.misc.ButtonSetup.info_long=Plugins/Extensions/XBMC/1
config.misc.firstrun=false
config.misc.restorewizardrun=true
config.misc.startCounter=55
config.misc.languageselected=false
config.misc.initialchannelselection=false
config.misc.videowizardenabled=false
config.misc.epgcachepath=/media/hdd/
config.radio.lastroot=1:0:2:1038:7D4:2:11A0000:0:0:0:;
config.radio.lastservice=1:0:1:C530:837:2:11A0000:0:0:0:
config.skin.primary_skin=ViXBMC_1080_Confluence/skin.xml
config.osd.dst_width=692
config.osd.dst_top=11
config.osd.dst_height=554
config.osd.alpha=238
config.osd.dst_left=13
config.tv.lastroot=1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "bouquets.tv" ORDER BY bouquet;1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs05.tv" ORDER BY bouquet;
config.tv.lastservice=1:0:1:1581:7EA:2:11A0000:0:0:0::Sky Sports 2
config.autobouquets.piconfolder=4
config.autobouquets.style=1
config.autobouquets.schedule=true
config.autobouquets.area=4098#35#4102
config.autobouquets.piconlink=4
config.usage.last_movie_played=1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:/media/hdd/movie/20151120 2032 - BBC One ScotHD - Adele at the BBC.ts
config.usage.show_second_infobar=10
config.usage.show_infobar_do_dimming=true
config.hdmicec.enabled=true
config.oscaminfo.autoupdate=true
config.oscaminfo.intervall=10
config.autobouquetsmaker.scheduletime=4:0
config.autobouquetsmaker.hidesections=|sat_282_sky_uk:1050
config.autobouquetsmaker.providers=sat_282_sky_uk:sd_grampian:13:
config.autobouquetsmaker.level=expert
config.epgselection.graph_roundto=30
config.epgselection.graph_servicewidth=250
config.epgselection.graph_primetimehour=20
config.epgselection.graph_eventfs=5
config.epgselection.graph_servfs=5
config.epgselection.graph_ok=Zap + Exit
config.epgselection.graph_primetimemins=0
config.epgselection.graph_itemsperpage=6
config.epgselection.graph_piconwidth=100
config.epgselection.graph_infowidth=50
config.epgselection.graph_timelinefs=0
config.plugins.transcodingsetup.encoder.0.framerate=30000
config.plugins.epgsearch.history_length=10
config.plugins.epgsearch.history=['\xc2\x86Predator\xc2\x87']
config.backupmanager.backupdirs=['/etc/enigma2/', '/etc/fstab', '/etc/hostname', '/etc/network/interfaces', '/etc/passwd', '/etc/shadow', '/etc/etc/shadow', '/etc/resolv.conf', '/etc/ushare.conf', '/etc/inadyn.conf', '/etc/tuxbox/config/', '/etc/wpa_supplicant.conf', '/usr/softcams/', '/etc/CCcam.cfg', '/etc/auto.network', '/usr/crossepg/crossepg.config', '/usr/crossepg/providers']
config.av.videomode.HDMI=1080i
config.Nims.1.diseqcA=282
config.Nims.1.diseqcB=3601
config.Nims.1.diseqcC=3601
config.Nims.1.diseqcD=3601
config.Nims.0.diseqcA=282
config.softcammanager.softcams_autostart=['/usr/softcams/oscam-latest']
config.OpenWebif.https_enabled=true
config.OpenWebif.https_auth=false
config.OpenWebif.webcache.collapsedmenus=
config.lcd.standby=5
config.lcd.bright=8
config.autolanguage.audio_usecache=false
config.epg.histminutes=0
HDMI CEC enabled? & maybe a Sony TV?
HDMI CEC enabled? & maybe a Sony TV?
Try with the new updated plugin 02/02/2016 version as your still on the Dec version
I made an error on the last upload.
Correct version uploaded
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...-2-(Satellite)&p=390412&viewfull=1#post390412
I am also attaching an extracted version to this post for the benefit of those who have issues with opkg overwriting their files.
#MUTV HD
453:1003::::::FTA:
Add the following line to supplement file.
Code:#MUTV HD 453:1003::::::FTA:
I would like to know if I Download a new Bouquet / Channel list using AutoBouquet Maker and then edit it ti my liking and return to box using Dreambox edit is there anyway I can make sure when doing another scan using AutoBouquet that it does not overwrite ( change ) the channel list I had just done.