Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Hi,

Sorry this is a really dumb question. So far I've always used a Satellite feed on my Vix imaged boxes. I am just playing, try to connect to cable. This plugin does not appear to be in the feeds, where do I download it from . I have the Satellite version installed currently.

Many Thanks

Yellow Ostrich
 
Hi,

I downloaded a version from another site.

Hopefully I'll get it working.

Cheers,

YO
 
Can someone let me know where I can download the latest version of this plugin, please?
:thumbsup:
 
Any idea how to add exception (on supplement file) for Channel 5 HD to show on autobouquet?
 
Can some one please tell me how to find 4 digit id number of a particular channel to allow exception on supplement file of Lraizer plugin?
e.g #ITV ENCORE HD
269:6506::::::FTA:
123:6506::::::FTA:

Where 269 is channel number but what is 6506?
I want to add channel 5 HD but not sure what 4 digit number to go with it?
 
That number is the unique EPG number given by sky to any channel on its system, I have asked this question before on how to find this number for a channel but I didn't get an answer.
I have 2 channels I would like to add in myself that I need this unique I'd for.
 
That number is the unique EPG number given by sky to any channel on its system, I have asked this question before on how to find this number for a channel but I didn't get an answer.
I have 2 channels I would like to add in myself that I need this unique I'd for.
You got two answers. Huevos even posted a link to a file he uploaded for people to obtain this using ABM.

AB 28.2 creates a csv file with these details among others.


Thesw line need to be added to the supplement file for those using the SD line up.

#Channel 5 HD
171:4058::::::FTA:

Might aswell as remove teh RTE2 hd one while at it.

The custom_swap.txt file should have this line added
171=105
 
Last edited:
How can I enable all of my HD channels then as I can modify my bouquet manually from custom3 file? Can I just do it from plugin menu by selecting HD option or will I need to add them one by one to supplement file?
 
How can I enable all of my HD channels then as I can modify my bouquet manually from custom3 file? Can I just do it from plugin menu by selecting HD option or will I need to add them one by one to supplement file?

Start your own thread. Attach the files the you are using to the thread (there is a link on attachments in my signature). Post a screenshot of the settings page. I don't understand what you mean by "enabling all of my hd channels".
 
You got two answers. Huevos even posted a link to a file he uploaded for people to obtain this using ABM.

AB 28.2 creates a csv file with these details among others.


Thesw line need to be added to the supplement file for those using the SD line up.

#Channel 5 HD
171:4058::::::FTA:

Might aswell as remove teh RTE2 hd one while at it.

The custom_swap.txt file should have this line added
171=105

Sorry i must have missed the reply, the problem i have that want to solve is 2 channels i like to swap into my custom cable bouquet are changing location on the sky non indexed channels on an almost daily basis.
Grrr.
 
Also i need to add at this point CH5 HD is not FTA, it has moved to FTV, you still need a viewing card to access it.
Although CH5 HD has been granted a freeview licence there is still no official word on freesat.
 
Can I have the details to add racing uk hd to the supplement file please?
 
look for "Racing UK HD" in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/autobouquets.csv
you will find 466,5272,0x19,0xd7e8,0x82c,"NDS","Racing UK HD",1:0:19:d7e8:82c:2:11a0000:0:0:0:

take the first two numbers 466,5272, and use them to change the encryption flag for this service.
466:5272::::::FTA:

edit info into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/supplement.txt and rescan.
 
Hi, I am using AutoBouqets E2 and trying to set this up for ROI - I can select the Republic of Ireland as my area, but the channel line isn't right. For example, Channel 102 should be RTE 2 but instead it is BBC Two NI; 103 should be TV3 but instead it is ITV London HD, 104 Should be TG4 but instead it is Channel 4 HD

Can you help me get the correct line up?
 
You have enabled swap. Those swaps were written for the UK system so are not good for your region.

If you wish to continue the swaps you will need to edit the custom_swap.txt file in the plugin directory. Use a linux compatible editor such as Notepad++ Please upload it and for the benefit of others.
 
hi is anybody else numbers wrong today,box did the daily update today but numbering wrong
i havent changed anything recently

Entertainment starts at 103 instead of 101
bbc.webp

think there might be rouge channels in my 28.2E UK Bouquets
BBC One HD @ 100
BBC One Scot HD @ 101
BBC One Wal HD @ 102
Capture.webp

settings
autobouquets.webp

custom swap & supplement
View attachment custom_swap.txtView attachment supplement.txt
 
The chanenl numbers are now differnt between England and the other nations. You will have to adjust numbers to compensate.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top