Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Do you mean that the epg is not showing what programmes are on? If so this isn't down to autobouquets e2, cross epg is used to provide the programme data.
 
Only a few programmes show, the ones that are blank it just flicks over and misses them so I have exit that and use the "TV" button on the controller to bring up the complete list then I have to click on every blank one and it comes onto the preview window and mostly it then populates once I have gone through them all and exited and gone back into EPG I can see more but there are still blanks and when I put the box into standby and bring it out again its lost everything -- really weird as this as only just started happening -- pretty new to this as you may have guessed..
 
Thanks to you all -- I have it all sorted now after following the instructions and guides you led me too. I don't know how I had it working in the first place? must have been luck. Now I understand the differences after reading the posts. I have one more question :-( -- do you have a link to a good set of Picons to complete the setup -- Thanks VM once again
 
Just wondering, with sky sports Ireland having the rights to 3pm kick offs on a Saturday will the plugin be updated so people in uk regions have sky sports Ireland in the sports bouquet like Eire sports currently is?
 
afaik the 3pm kickoff will be shown on sky sports mix a stand alone channel, rather than on our Irish version of Sky sports , I would imagine you would need local card. TBH It's prob just the ones Setanta/eir had rights to
 
No it's just a branding change. Picons have been redone by some like MK though
 
Will ABe2 run if the box is in standby? I'd always assumed it did. But I've just been sitting watching it when it was timed to run and there was no visible sign of it running (it didn't come out of standby mode for example). I'd also changed the regional settings but not scanned, and then left it standby to see if it was scanning in the background, but again, there is no evidence it run at all.
 
Is there any way to rename the "28.2E UK Bouquets" bouquet to "All Channels"?
I'd also like to remove the Sky Sports Interactive, Anytime and BT Sport Extra channels from 1000-1020, as I have used the supplement to move these to the Sports and Entertainment sections (471-479; 481-486 and 291-292)?

I can't find any way to do either of these in the thread here, or elsewhere online.

Thanks
 
How can the abm show the new skysports 5 roi channel?

All the 3pm Saturday football has moved from setanta (now eir sports) to sky sports 5 roi
 
ABM is ViX's very own AutoBouquetsMaker. This thread is for LraiZer's AutoBouquets E2. So what are you using?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi, I have always used UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer and was wondering if a fix can be made to include Skysports 5 ROI channel, as the 3pm Saturday football has moved from setanta (now eir sports) to Sky Sports 5 ROI, I see it has been done on AutoBouquetMaker in the VIX image but I am a die hard using UKCvs

Thanks in Advance
 
Only LraiZer can answer that as its his plugin. Probably time to un die hard yourself. lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Couldn't you just add it to the supplement.txt?

499:1312:::::::SKY SPORTS 5 ROI

That won't put a roi at the end of the name but should add sky sports 5 on channel 499
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top