Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] Ultimo 4K never woken from standby on HDMI CEC wakeup

phunkyfish

New member
Joined
May 24, 2018
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
48
Hi,

I have tried every option for wakeup signal from TV and apart from All Activity (which means the Ultimo 4k never stays in standby), nothing appears to work.

All my other devices correctly wake from the TV when I switch input. Current TV is an LG OLED B7V. I have even tried this with a Sony Bravia, Phillips and another LG and doesn't work with those either.

I think this may be related to another issue I'm having with a power timer whereby it will always go to standby after 10 mins, even if I'm currently watching TV. It would make sense that if the STB can't tell when it is actively connected then it's goes into standby thinking there is no activity.

Thanks
 
Hi,

I have tried every option for wakeup signal from TV and apart from All Activity (which means the Ultimo 4k never stays in standby), nothing appears to work.
It would be under the HDIM CEC options.

I think this may be related to another issue I'm having with a power timer whereby it will always go to standby after 10 mins, even if I'm currently watching TV.
A Power Timer doesn't check for whether you are actively watching a live broadcast on TV as it doesn't know. It will stay on if you are playing back a recording.
 
It would be under the HDIM CEC options.

A Power Timer doesn't check for whether you are actively watching a live broadcast on TV as it doesn't know. It will stay on if you are playing back a recording.

Understood on the power timer, it's a shame it can't tell if you're watching or not.

On HDMI CEC, yes I know where the options are, the point I was making was nothing worked, "wakeup", "Steam resource", "source request" etc. The only option that had any effect at all was "All Activity" which just means it never stays in standby at all.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top