Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-OE] Unable to access feeds since updating to 3.2

adcad

New member
Joined
Mar 27, 2012
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
42
I Cannot access the feeds it just says

"there has been an error, please try again later. if this issue persists, please check openvix.co.uk or world of satellite.com"

I first tried a settings restore after updating from hades 015 but and then a fresh install.

Any help please?:thumbsup:
 
Well I tried again this time I formatted my EPG/PICON USB first and now working fine so must have been some old files on my usb :confused:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top