Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-3T COMBO] Unable to boot after image install

ozzymyster

New member
Joined
Apr 10, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
0
All,

Newbie to the forum and first post.
I have a new Technomate Nano 3T box. I followed the instructions for installing a new Vix image i.e format usb to FAT 32, extract to desktop top, ch- on power up etc etc. Update completes successfully with prompt "Done! Please remove USB stick and power off and on the receiver"
Unfortunately when i reboot, the box is stuck on "booting". Technomate logo comes up briefly and tv screen goes blank and just hangs.
I know the image is good. Friend of mine has the same box and he successfully installed using the same usb and image today.

Concerned i have a dud box.
Appreciate any help on the subject.

Thanks
 
Have you tried reflashing it? Had this issue with my et10000 and that sorted it
 
Thanks Alexk18

Yes, I've tried flashing a different openvix version but no luck
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top