Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] Unable to exit PTS

  • Thread starter Thread starter ormerods
  • Start date Start date
I have my time shift settings as per earlier post. I have deleted the timeshift folder contents as suggested and the problem still persist.

For exampke If I rewind from live say back 5 mins then begin to watch for say 30 secs then hit the stop button it will not return to live TV. The picture stutters then it just continues playing the time shift. Only way I can exit is to press either channel up or down and change channel.

Will a log help diagnose as it is not crashing. If so I will post one tomorrow.

Oh and it's a genuine vu duo from wos. Timeshift being saved to hdd
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top