M
mcguinnessc
Guest
Hi,
I have been trying to flash a Vu+ Zero with the latest image 4.0 003. I have also tried build 002 but neither work.
I have previously flashed the box with the exact same USB. I have also been able to flash a GB Quad Plus to 4.0 003 using the exact same USB.
I have formatted the USB and used the correct image in both instances.
USB: TOSHIBA TransMemory Media 8GB.
Any help greatly appreciated.
I have been trying to flash a Vu+ Zero with the latest image 4.0 003. I have also tried build 002 but neither work.
I have previously flashed the box with the exact same USB. I have also been able to flash a GB Quad Plus to 4.0 003 using the exact same USB.
I have formatted the USB and used the correct image in both instances.
USB: TOSHIBA TransMemory Media 8GB.
Any help greatly appreciated.
