Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Unable to install Samba and NFS after new flash

machare

New member
Joined
Jul 19, 2011
Messages
339
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I flashed a new copy of Vix 5.0.013 on my SF4008. I did not restore any settings, but configured the network, which said it was working. I then tried to install Samba. The box said it would install and then rebooted, but Samba was not there. The same happened with NFS. A reflash followed by settings restore gave me Samba and NFS.

I had the same difficulty installing Samba on my ET9000, I did not try NFS.:confused:

Any comments?
 
This crops up (for a few users) on a fairly regular basis.

Try opkg update from a telnet session first, before installing Samba.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top