Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] unable to mount nas

  • Thread starter Thread starter edogg
  • Start date Start date
E

edogg

Guest
since upgrading to vix 3.0ver600 I am not able to mount my raspberrypi nas drive I read all the posts on here about nas setup I have installed samba on my duo the network search finds the RASPBERRYPI
I set to
FSTAB
Active
RASPBERRYPI
CIFS
192.168.*.**
/mnt/share [ the name of the usb drive folder]
no
rw
root
no password
I had this working with the 500 series of vix since updating the mount does not show up from the media files yellow location I have tried setting the user to pi with a password that i set when installing samba on the raspberry and as root with no password I type sudo smbclient -L localhost in the command line i get enter roots password I press enter and get this response



Enter root's password:
Anonymous login successful
Domain=[WORKGROUP] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 3.6.6]

Sharename Type Comment
--------- ---- -------
public Disk shared
IPC$ IPC IPC Service (Samba 3.6.6)
Anonymous login successful
Domain=[WORKGROUP] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 3.6.6]

Server Comment
--------- -------
RASPBERRYPI Samba 3.6.6

Workgroup Master
--------- -------
KODAKAIO EKDEF75305
VIX VUDUO
WORKGROUP RASPBERRYPI
so please can someone show me where i have gone wrong
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top