G
giub1981
Guest
Hi
I have just added a VPN router to my setup. When i have then re-set up my boxes (main box in living room and 2 additional boxes around the house), I am unable to remount the HDD from my main box to the other 2. I thing that I
have all the setting correct and when I do a network browser scan on my additional boxes, I do find my HDD on the main box, however, I can't mount it. I have been trying since yesterday with different settings with no luck. The screen shot shows my settings and the other shows the error I get when trying to find it as a location.
Does anyone know where I am going wrong?
I have just added a VPN router to my setup. When i have then re-set up my boxes (main box in living room and 2 additional boxes around the house), I am unable to remount the HDD from my main box to the other 2. I thing that I

have all the setting correct and when I do a network browser scan on my additional boxes, I do find my HDD on the main box, however, I can't mount it. I have been trying since yesterday with different settings with no luck. The screen shot shows my settings and the other shows the error I get when trying to find it as a location. Does anyone know where I am going wrong?
