Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K SE] Unable to record into subfolders

quartermain

New member
Joined
Jan 26, 2015
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
1
When I got this box I set up four folders to make recordings into, and whenever I create a Timer or Autotimer (using the Web interface) I set it to record in to one of the folders.

Out of the blue I can no longer do this for Timers (but I can for Autotimers). The Location dropdown just shows Default.

The TV interface is also fine, so for now I'm using the Web interface to set up Timers then going to the TV to change where the recordings are stored.

I upgraded to 6.4.011 but the problem remains.

Has anyone else seen this?
 
When I got this box I set up four folders to make recordings into, and whenever I create a Timer or Autotimer (using the Web interface) I set it to record in to one of the folders.

Out of the blue I can no longer do this for Timers (but I can for Autotimers). The Location dropdown just shows Default.

The TV interface is also fine, so for now I'm using the Web interface to set up Timers then going to the TV to change where the recordings are stored.

I upgraded to 6.4.011 but the problem remains.

Has anyone else seen this?

Have you converted the folders to bookmarks?

https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?6255-New-Bookmark-locations-VIX-2

https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?51062-Autotimer-to-folder
 
I deleted and recreated the bookmarks and now I can see them from the Timer screen. Fingers crossed they will stay that way.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top