Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Venton Unibox HDx] Unable to upgrade frontpanel

BoxFreak

Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2014
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Finland
Hello,

Tried to upgrade frontpanel (Apollo 19), currently I am on 20017 version and with the plugin I downloaded successfully version 20031 to Venton HD3 box. Then I tried to upgrade it, but when upgrade starts it only shows me the warning "triangle" icon without any text and reboots box. After box has been rebooted I go and check the version and it has stayed as 20017. Some problem with the plugin?

I also tried the new 24 version of Apollo, but with that I got some strange issues with HDMI connection getting disconnected. Same frontpanel plugin problem also was seen with it (before the HDMI connectivity issues appeared and I had to revert to older version).

Ps. The entry info box for some reason changes the version (19) number to "Apollo" automatically, dont know why...
 
Last edited:
Upgraded back to version 24 of Apollo. Same issue still... HDMI problem turned out to be loose HDMI cable.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top