Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Understanding EPG setup?

  • Thread starter Thread starter danop
  • Start date Start date
D

danop

Guest
I have 2 VU+ Duo boxes, and have just upgraded to VIX 3, which is verey very nice. I am using Canal Digital and Viasat in Denmark.
I managed to set up almost everything, including connection of NAS server, but one thing I never understood, is to set up EPG correctly,
which is needed when you want to record a specific channel on a specific time .

Only thing I found out is to go to the "Motor Tv" channel, and miraculous all the EPG is updated.
I suppose there is a better way, and would very much like to know how?
 
All the settings are in the EPG sub menu, you can select the location for the EPG as well as sources and when to download them. Not sure if your particular sats are in there but if they are just set it up from there -easiest way.
 
Finally I understod. There is a Rytec for Denmark which I downloaded, so now it works.
Thank you!!!
 
Theres a thank you button you know;):p
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top