I was watching a recording, not touching the remote control at the moment, when suddenly and unexpectedly the Ultimo turned to standby.
When I hit the power button, the movie continued. And I think after a while this happened again.
This was not the first time, the same has happened a few times earlier this Summer, I'm not sure when was the first time but I think it was in July.
And I think the first time was before the latest software update I did, so 5.1.032 is not the first image I have seen this with.
Last time it happened, I turned the debug logging on to have some log if it happens again..
When I tried to upload the whole debug log file, I got a complaint that it was too big, so I cut it down and the file I uploaded starts a while before where I think it shows the start of viewing the movie.
I do NOT believe my box having been hacked, because my router doesn't forward any traffic from the public Internet to it.
When I hit the power button, the movie continued. And I think after a while this happened again.
This was not the first time, the same has happened a few times earlier this Summer, I'm not sure when was the first time but I think it was in July.
And I think the first time was before the latest software update I did, so 5.1.032 is not the first image I have seen this with.
Last time it happened, I turned the debug logging on to have some log if it happens again..
When I tried to upload the whole debug log file, I got a complaint that it was too big, so I cut it down and the file I uploaded starts a while before where I think it shows the start of viewing the movie.
I do NOT believe my box having been hacked, because my router doesn't forward any traffic from the public Internet to it.