Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] update from 4.1.016

m-vs1

New member
Joined
Dec 13, 2014
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi
Before I go about flashing my Duo2 with the latest firmware, is there anything I should be cautious about? I ask, as I'm running a much older firmware. Part of me thinks, if it ain't broke...
 
You need to be aware you will be setting up from scratch when you go onto 5.3.018 as you are on such an old image. Then in future keep on top of the updates as you will be missing out on updates to ABM, Plugins etc.
Good Luck!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top