Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Venton Unibox HDx] update idicater light flashing

  • Thread starter Thread starter beck
  • Start date Start date
B

beck

Guest
Hi this has been happening for a couple of weeks now.
The problem is that the indicater that let's you know that there is a new update on the feeds, this is flashing to say I have a new update, but when I go to the update feed it says 1 new update but there is nothing showing to down load? I go through the the update process and then the update indicated light is still flashing to say there is a update? Please can someone help thanks.
 
Would just ignore it as I suspect the next update after 166 will require a fresh flash without settings restore. Of course you could do this with 166 for practice and it will cure your problem.
 
Could also be a plugin you downloaded from the feeds has a update for it such as a picon pack, the only way to really know is to try a update through a telnet session and log the output to see what it says.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 
Thanks if the new update after build 66 will need a clean reflash I mite as well wait for to do that. I put up with up to now so a little longer won't harm. Thanks for the help and :thumbsup:
 
If you are sick of the flashing icon you could always turn the background check off in software update settings.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top