Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Update issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter gillms1
  • Start date Start date
G

gillms1

Guest
Do you have to usb flash when updating? Only reason I ask is because last night I tried a software update and then my box was stuck booting up (I left it for 30mins and the progress bar didn't move, screen was refreshing was vix spinner every 3mins or so). So I had to resort to a usb flash, reinstall from scratch and that solved it.
 
Ah, just seen some other posts - seems there were some issues with the latest update.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top