D
DeGea468
Guest
Hi all
I want to know the best methods to update channels when they change frequency etc
I created my own bouquets so i'm new to keeping it up to date manually.
When i updated the channels details in dreamboxedit via the 'Copy Edit this service' it creates a new entry with the new details but when i add it to a bouquets and send it to the reciever the channel frequency info is back to the old one?
e.g
(22h11) Sky Digital: Crime & Investigation Network has left 12304.00MHz, pol.H (DVB-S SID:9348 PID:516/644 English)
I updated the channel above with the new info below minus 'PID:514/642' (not sure where that info goes i don't see where it goes in the channel details in dreamboxedit)
(22h11) Sky Digital: New frequency for Crime & Investigation Network: 11603.85MHz, pol.V (DVB-S SR:27500 FEC:2/3 SID:4802 PID:514/642 English- VideoGuard).
but once sent to reciever the channel info is back to the old details.
What i'm i doing wrong? why is the channel frequency info reverting back to the old one, once on the receiver?
What methods do people use to update channels?
Thanks in advance.
I want to know the best methods to update channels when they change frequency etc
I created my own bouquets so i'm new to keeping it up to date manually.
When i updated the channels details in dreamboxedit via the 'Copy Edit this service' it creates a new entry with the new details but when i add it to a bouquets and send it to the reciever the channel frequency info is back to the old one?
e.g
(22h11) Sky Digital: Crime & Investigation Network has left 12304.00MHz, pol.H (DVB-S SID:9348 PID:516/644 English)
I updated the channel above with the new info below minus 'PID:514/642' (not sure where that info goes i don't see where it goes in the channel details in dreamboxedit)
(22h11) Sky Digital: New frequency for Crime & Investigation Network: 11603.85MHz, pol.V (DVB-S SR:27500 FEC:2/3 SID:4802 PID:514/642 English- VideoGuard).
but once sent to reciever the channel info is back to the old details.
What i'm i doing wrong? why is the channel frequency info reverting back to the old one, once on the receiver?
What methods do people use to update channels?
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by a moderator:
