Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Updating Problem Via Online from 152

  • Thread starter Thread starter shadowman007
  • Start date Start date
S

shadowman007

Guest
I currently have vix image Apollo 152 on my Vu+Duo2 am trying to update via online update to build 153 but am getting the following message (see picture below) i never got this message before as i always have done a online update. Please can someone help me is anyone else having this problem? I did reboot the box but no luck i even waited 24 hours but same problem.

1_0_1_1581_7EA_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
 
I've seen this message if I tried to do an update shortly after booting. It can also happen at other times, according to how often you've configured it to check for updates.
It should clear after a few minutes.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top