Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Updating the box

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 23324
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 23324

Guest
Is there a problem with updating via software update in the box or telnet as I am trying to update the box to latest fix and it gets stuck through software update and via telnet it says wet: bad address enigma2.worldofsatellite.com and nothing upgrades. I did a factory reset this morning and installed vix 3 770 . I have no extensions installed but the auto bouquet maker from ukcvs
 
I jus updated my box from 774 to 775 without any issues, try again or download and flash over with USB
 
have done a fresh install and hope it has resolved the problem but will see what next update brings
 
I tried to do an update today on my 9200 via the box after a successful update yesterday to the latest build. Mine will not complete today's update and hangs on reboot. Turning the box off and on at the rear sorts it out but doesn't install the picons update.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top