Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Venton Unibox HDx] updating to hades

  • Thread starter Thread starter beck
  • Start date Start date
B

beck

Guest
Hi I see there is a new vix build hades, I am still on Apollo 166.
My question is if I want to update to hades do I have to do this by doing a clean reflash or can I upgrade through the feeds? Thanks in advance.
 
You can not perform an online update.

You have to install fresh. Options are:

1. Download image, transfer to zipped image to /media/hdd/imagebackups. Use image manager to flash.
2. Downalod image and flash by USB
 
You can download the image from the vix image backup menu... One of the color buttons is to download.. Pick the Hades image, then do a restore.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top