Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Upgrade to vix 4

carolwat

New member
Joined
Dec 14, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
50
Help please.. What am I doing wrong. I have downloaded and unzipped the vix4 file and copied it to a formatted usb. Ive turned the box off and ensured the only usb is the one with vix4 then switched the box on. It doesnt do anything other than start up normally. What am I missing please?

Thanks
 
Ive tried another stick and its exactly the same. Ive tried a search but cant seem to see anything relevant apart from the release thread which doesnt really help.
 
Last edited:
So it is loading Hades 18 if so then it is not recognized the usb .
 
What do you mean Rizman Awam?

I have tried again with the same usb that ive used in it since I got the box and its exactly the same. It just boots up the same as always but doesnt install the new files.
 
Ah I understand you now Rizman Awam. I originally copied only the contents of the Duo folder but have now copied the folders too and its reading from the USB as I type. Thank you very much.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top