Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Upgrade without wiping data

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triggs
  • Start date Start date
T

Triggs

Guest
Hi all,

Newbie alert and sorry if this question has been asked before as I would really know the answer to it.

Please can someone tell me how I can upgrade the VIX image without wiping the current bouquets on there and also others saved stuff.

Thanks,
Triggs
 
you cant, but you could use dreambox edit, and copy your bouquets, then reload them to a new image
you would also be best copying any other files you might need, fron the ETC folder, ie, your cccam.cfg
to do this, use an ftp programe
 
Thanks - How do I check what version of VIX I have on the Vu+ DUO?
 
off the top of my head Menu> information> about.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top