Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] upgrading from apollo 106 to hades 18

chrcoluk

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2014
Messages
164
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
UK
Simple question, I did have a quick look for sticky posts first. :)

Going from apollo 106 to hades 18 will it be ok backing up and restoring settings? Or does it need manual settings reconfiguring.

I am aware I need to do a usb flash already.

Thanks
 
I am sure the answer is NO, so you might as welll wait for the next Vix image, as that will also need a reflash with no settings restore.
 
A fresh install with no settings or plugin restores. Basically setup as new!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
ok thanks guys I will wait then as i need an hour or two for the upgrade process.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top