Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Upgrading TM-2T Image from 4d

  • Thread starter Thread starter ab25657
  • Start date Start date
Guys - this is great. Thanks very much for your help.

Just confirming, did someone paste in the location of the latest 4d image? As I remember seeing it last night, but cant this morning... :|
 
Guys - this is great. Thanks very much for your help.

Just confirming, did someone paste in the location of the latest 4d image? As I remember seeing it last night, but cant this morning... :|

It's here

Code:
http://download.for-better.biz/bbs/reply.php?board=tm2toe&num=11
 
Ok - so I have managed to upgrade to the latest 4d image. This has stopped the majority of freezing on the box, but am having a few problems with the box restarting randomly....

First off, the first thing that I checked was the fan speed as the box was quite warm. Looks like when upgrading, the setting of first and second fans where at 500 rpm. I have since bumped this up to 2000, and havnt had any restarts since. Something to be cautious of in the future.
 
do you need to flash a bootloader when going from vix to 4d or can you just flash over cheers
 
There has only been one boot loader, so no.

Just make sure you delete any existing "update" folders in USB. Keep pressing EXIT on receiver when you reboot after flashing.
 
ok thanks is the 4d image any better with recording as i got a £270 box that cant records at theminute and its narking me to say the least!! ? cheers
 
Hi could do would some help, i also have has the recording problrm but yesterday my 2t would not start up, all i get is starting on the led on the box, nothing on screen at all. Pleash any help would be great.
 
Plug out the network cable, usb sticks & restart it.
Let us know if it works.
 
I have tried that still the same, it will not take a reflash from the usb stick have tried 3 diff types off usb.
 
Still no go, I was reading on another site about pressing the menu button repeadedly should get you into altenative boot section, have tried that and still nothing on screen, am I doing it right, power off at back, power on and keep hitting menu button for about 20 seconds.
 
Continually hit Standby button


Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top