S stevie65 Guest Apr 8, 2014 #1 I am trying to install my USB TV tuner stick but get an error when I try to install the driver. Error is saying dependencies not met. Any ideas? Thank you, Steve. Attachments 1_0_1_1B68_42_46_E080000_0_0_0.webp 25.4 KB · Views: 29
I am trying to install my USB TV tuner stick but get an error when I try to install the driver. Error is saying dependencies not met. Any ideas? Thank you, Steve.
IAmATeaf New member Joined May 1, 2011 Messages 507 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location South of the Watford Gap! Apr 8, 2014 #2 The message is saying that you need to install the package kernel-module-em28xx-dvb so get that package and install it then try this package again. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
The message is saying that you need to install the package kernel-module-em28xx-dvb so get that package and install it then try this package again. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
S stevie65 Guest Apr 10, 2014 #3 Thank you for your help. I tried installing the package with opkg install but get a message saying unknown package? Steve
Thank you for your help. I tried installing the package with opkg install but get a message saying unknown package? Steve