Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-2T] USB dvb driver

  • Thread starter Thread starter stevie65
  • Start date Start date
S

stevie65

Guest
I am trying to install my USB TV tuner stick but get an error when I try to install the driver. Error is saying dependencies not met.
Any ideas?

Thank you, Steve.
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_1_1B68_42_46_E080000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_1B68_42_46_E080000_0_0_0.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 29
The message is saying that you need to install the package kernel-module-em28xx-dvb so get that package and install it then try this package again.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
Thank you for your help.
I tried installing the package with opkg install but get a message saying unknown package?
Steve
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top