Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] USB HDD and USB Stick

  • Thread starter Thread starter wl1
  • Start date Start date
W

wl1

Guest
I have not installed a HDD yet, preferring to use USB HDD initially. This worked up until trying to install picons on to a USB stick.

See attached - the Duo appears to think the USB Stick has the capacity of a USB HDD. I can get it to look right in the Mount area, but after a reboot, things go astray.

Is there a setting i am missing to achieve USB Stick for picons, and USB HDD for recordings.?

duo USB.webp
 
How are the mounts set-up?
try, blue button -> VIX -> Mount manager.
Set them up correctly there & reboot to see if they are saved as expected.
 
I will try again when home - I recall I could get "USB" set on the stick, but it would return to as shown, as if it was HDD, after a full reboot.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top