P
parkher
Guest
I just noticed that Vu+ Duo2 with OpenViX 3 image (the newest build, updating almost every day) does not see USB 3.0 NTFS formatted flash stick. When formatted as FAT32 - OK.
I tried all three USB ports.
So then I tried to connect via USB an NTFS hard drive (in a USB docking station) - also not detected.
Both the USB 3.0 NTFS stick and the same NTFS hard drive are working correctly with my other receiver Vu+ Ultimo with an older image OpenVix 2.4 (and directly with Samsung PS51D8000 TV - also OK)
I hope it is the problem with the ViX 3 image and can be easily fixed?
If so, I probably posting this in the wrong place.
Or perhaps with Vu+ Duo2 drivers?
Or is it just my Duo2?
I tried all three USB ports.
So then I tried to connect via USB an NTFS hard drive (in a USB docking station) - also not detected.
Both the USB 3.0 NTFS stick and the same NTFS hard drive are working correctly with my other receiver Vu+ Ultimo with an older image OpenVix 2.4 (and directly with Samsung PS51D8000 TV - also OK)
I hope it is the problem with the ViX 3 image and can be easily fixed?
If so, I probably posting this in the wrong place.
Or perhaps with Vu+ Duo2 drivers?
Or is it just my Duo2?
Last edited: