Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

usb stick always mounting as HDD

bellejt

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
2,253
Reaction score
53
Points
48
Age
65
I want to use picons on Usb stick and recording on internal HDD.But when I start the box with the USB stick raccorded it always mounts as media/HDD and the HDD is mounted as media/SDB1.

Is there a simpel solution to avoid that ?

I am on VU+ Duo with zeus 0.6.
 
just found out in another tread that Vix could do that for me.Already done.What a fine forum to find something fast.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top