Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] USB T330 Cable Tuner Issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter byson1984
  • Start date Start date
B

byson1984

Guest
after watching any channel on either the satellite built in tuners or the usb t330 cable tuner when changing channel I just get a black screen sometimes it will clear and I can watch the channel at other times I will have to reboot the solo2 and then I can choose any channel on any tuner
 
You are meant to put a number instead of "latest".

Do you have Timeshift set to start automatically?
Does problem arise when swapping between free channels too?
 
I get the same thing. Bike. MTV Rocks. And a few others. I have a tecnhomate box. I can't seem to figure it out. Movies and sport are flawless.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A8-50F using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top