Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Use bouquets, but get full EPG?

  • Thread starter Thread starter psykix
  • Start date Start date
P

psykix

Guest
I'm using Autobouqetmaker, and that's all fine and dandy.

However.. when I press the button to bring up the graphical EPG, it only shows the EPG for the bouquet that the currently tuned channel is contained in.

How can I get the EPG to show all channels, whilst keeping the setup I have for bouquets?
 
When you access the EPG, the bouquet which you last used is shown.

ABM can create a large bouquet containing all the channels. This will offset what number the enteratainment bouquet starts at. Instaed of 101, it will start at 1000+

To create the large bouquet, in ABM, set this option to
Generate main bouquet = Yes
 
I've just discovered that!

That gives me full EPG but all the channel numbers are wrong - and I couldn't figure out why!

Hmm.. not sure if channel numbers really make any difference to us, since we never select channels by number anyway.

Will leave it as it is and see how we get on!

Thanks!
 
Along similar lines, how do I fix channels which are in the wrong bouquet? For instance, BBC News HD is under documentaries, rather than news.
 
Never mind. Did a channel scan followed by a bouquet scan and it's gone back into the right category. Weird!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top