Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Use same USB for EPG and recording

  • Thread starter Thread starter rectory12
  • Start date Start date
R

rectory12

Guest
Hi,

Sorry for the newbie question but when setting up my new Vu+ Duo box can I use the same External HDD for the EPG and for recording programs or should I use a dedicated USB flash drive for the EPG?

Thanks for any help
 
Best to fit an internal HDD (as it uses SATA) then use a small USB drive for EPG/PICONS
 
But in answer to your question, yes you can ;) but there are better ways to configure your setup.
 
Hi,

Sorry for the newbie question but when setting up my new Vu+ Duo box can I use the same External HDD for the EPG and for recording programs or should I use a dedicated USB flash drive for the EPG?

Thanks for any help

Yes you can
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top