Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] use Solo2 as vu zero HDD

  • Thread starter Thread starter smith230178
  • Start date Start date
S

smith230178

Guest
Trying to connect my vu solo2 to my vu zero. I previously used BH on both boxes and could watch recordings from solo2 on my vu zero. I did this through scanning network and mounting solo2 HDD. After changing both boxes to vix I can't get this working. After scanning network the zero finds the solo2 no bother however it won't let me collapse to mount the HDD. Anyone got a solution to this?
 
When I try and activate NFS or samba in solo2 settings it pops up saying there is a fault please contact openvix etc, could possibly need reflashed?
 
Yes needs fresh flash that will solve the package install error.
Do you know when your drives are mounted in vix you can copy recordings between the boxes, you can't do that in BH.
 
All sorted, reflashed both boxes just to be sure all settings were back to default, working great, need to do some searching on how to make server box remain on static ip address.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top