Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] User Inferface settings

murphyb007

New member
Joined
Nov 29, 2012
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
45
Hi All.

Just a quick question, when I set update the system I have to keep going into user interface and change settings to fit the screen. Left/Right etc. Is there an automatic setting for this?

Thanks
 
I presume you mean when you do a image update.
When you do an update you should have a backup of your settings produced. After the update and when going through the setup it will ask you do you want to re-install your settings from the backup. Select OK.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top