Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Using a genuine French VA Sat Card

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolfg
  • Start date Start date
W

wolfg

Guest
Hi ,
I have a French TNT Sat card that is valid for 5 years and is using the latest Viaccess system for decryption. My question here is "sorry if it's a lame question , but new to all this" how can I get the VIX image latest image to use the CI slot and clear the channels for the french channels . The card is working perfectly if I use it in a standard Sat box with a built in VA cam installed all the required stations are cleared . Many thanks for some useful help here.

WG
 
Have you started the cam. If using CCcam look at CCcam info to see what is happening.

I suggest you delete your other similar post - no need to open two threads for the same question. People here know exactly how to get a UK satellite card to work - might take a bit more effort to help you with your French card.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top