Hey guys
Hoping some of you guys can shed any light on this subject as I am a little unsure.
How does this work? .... is 2x lan over coax boxes connect ethernet cable from router and coaxial cable one box then at the other end of coaxial cable run connect to 2nd lan over coax box and ethernet cable into satellite box??
So basically instead of running ethernet cable the full run I could use a dormant coaxial cable?
Wheres best and cheapest place to get this product?
Reason I am looking at this is I dont have space in 22.5mm pvc pipe buried in wall to run ethernet cable otherwise I would do the option and the fact is the wireless connection is a bit flaky when trying to stream from one to another.
Of course I am open to other suggestions, so If you have any please send them this way lol
Cheers
Hoping some of you guys can shed any light on this subject as I am a little unsure.
How does this work? .... is 2x lan over coax boxes connect ethernet cable from router and coaxial cable one box then at the other end of coaxial cable run connect to 2nd lan over coax box and ethernet cable into satellite box??
So basically instead of running ethernet cable the full run I could use a dormant coaxial cable?
Wheres best and cheapest place to get this product?
Reason I am looking at this is I dont have space in 22.5mm pvc pipe buried in wall to run ethernet cable otherwise I would do the option and the fact is the wireless connection is a bit flaky when trying to stream from one to another.
Of course I am open to other suggestions, so If you have any please send them this way lol
Cheers

